Once an employee is in post, we can be on hand to offer a professional, on-the-job support service, at the employer's request.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to employment support. It varies according to the job role, a business's needs and the skills and strengths of the employee. Our Employment Coordinators will work with all parties to agree the format for this, which could include:
- In-work support through an induction process
- Supporting the employee to develop work-specific skills
- Drop-in visits
- Catch-ups with an employer or client via phone, email or a face-to-face meeting
- Support during review meetings
- Assisting clients during the appraisal process
This support can be available throughout someone's career to help them maximise their potential and ensure positive working relations.