JET offers employers a flexible approach to filling job vacancies through our bespoke, professional, supported and free recruitment service.
Not only can working with JET help towards a company's commitment to CSR, but employing our clients also enhances diversity within the workplace. We can help employers by:
- Job matching our clients to current vacancies
- Supporting job trials and work placements to assess a candidate's suitability for the role
- Providing ongoing advice and guidance to both the employee and employer
As part of our ongoing client training and development programme we offer clients the opportunity to undertake a paid Internship with the ultimate goal of them securing paid work.
As well as providing the client with valuable learning and workplace experience, Internships can be a ideal way for an employer to assess a person's employment skills and suitability for a role without an initial financial impact on the business.
Key facts about our Internships:
- Funded by Jersey Employment Trust
- 3–6 month paid work experience
- Between 20-25 hours a week
- Intern will be paid at minimum wage
- Supported in the workplace by JET
To find out more about our Internship programme, click on the link below:
How can I help?
We are always looking to work alongside employers who can facilitate and support job tasters, placements, Internships and paid employment. If you would like to know more about working with JET, please get in touch: